February 18th from 6-8pm PST
1. Place into buckets – formatting your buckets and creating them catered to your current caseload status
2. Review – where you review to make sure they actually are realistic and work towards your goals.
3. Organize – after reviewing you organize or reorganize accordingly.
4. Delegate – if/when possible
5. Utilize Your Sources – where you reach out to colleagues / co workers where you see fit
6. Change due date – This is where you look to see if the deadline or due date can be changed (we go over tactics on how to do so)
7. Track results –If you do not track your results -you will not know if its working
Speaker Eda Rosa
The SFPA Skills Academy is a free interactive set of classes held once each month to enhance and improve your paralegal and professional development. You will be provided with a notebook at the beginning of the year to record your progress. Members who complete all 12 classes will get a voucher for a free MCLE class in 2022, and a certificate. These classes will be held virtually on Zoom.
MEMBERS - FREE
CAPA AFFILIATES - FREE
NON-MEMBERS - $10
NON-MEMBERS WHO REGISTERED IN JANUARY - $5