44th ANNUAL MEETING
and Ethics MCLE Event 2016
Please join us for San Francisco Paralegal Association's 44th Annual Meeting and Ethics MCLE Event 2016!
8:30 Registration and Breakfast
9:00 Welcome/President’s Address & Annual Report
9:30* Keynote Speaker: Ann Pearson “7 Habits of Highly Effective Paralegals”
10:45* "Employment Law", presented by Stephen R. Jaffe, Esq. (The Jaffe Law Firm)
12:00* MCLE Speaker #3
1:00 Lunch (Election of Board and Officers, Presentation of Paralegal of the Year Award, and Presentation of Student Essay Scholarship Award)
2:00* MCLE Speaker #4
3:15* MCLE Speaker #5
4:15 Election Results & Open Floor
*Ethics MCLE credits
This year’s speakers include:
- Ann Pearson (National Center for Paralegal Studies)
- Stephen R. Jaffe, Esq. (The Jaffe Law Firm)
- Miles B. Cooper, Esq. (Emison Hullverson, LLP)
- Vince Avellino, JD (San Francisco State University)
- A special guest from the Eviction Defense Collaborative
The program will also include:
- Vendor Tables & Presentations
- Raffle Prizes
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016
Location: Bar Association of San Francisco
Address: 301 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
Members - $50
Non-members - $75
Students - $30
Parking is across the street at the Embarcadero Center.
Speakers, schedule and pricing are subject to change.
All fees are non-refundable 72 hours after registration.
Questions: Please contact email@example.com