We list jobs.
The San Francisco Paralegal Association accepts job listings for its Career Center from any employer seeking paralegal candidates.
to learn how to list a job with the San Francisco Paralegal Association Career Center.
Standards of Publication
The San Francisco Paralegal Association requires that any and all advertisements for employment positions posted on its Career Center:
- Be truthful in description;
- Comply with applicable state and federal laws regarding advertising for employment positions;
- Identify whether the posting is from a direct employer or from a placement agency;
- Provide direct contact information to the poster for responding to any advertisement; and
- List no more than three positions in any single posting.
The San Francisco Paralegal Association specifically prohibits any other use of www.sfpa.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any jobs on www.sfpa.com for any competitor of the San Francisco Paralegal Association or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with the San Francisco Paralegal Association unless having received express written authorization to do so from the San Francisco Paralegal Association;
- Post jobs or content on www.sfpa.com that contain hyperlinks, "hidden" keywords, or keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading;
- Use the Career Center for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the www.sfpa.com to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to www.sfpa.com any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information or information which is not your own;
- Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls, or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to www.sfpa.com;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Aggregate, copy, or duplicate in any manner any of www.sfpa.com or any information available from www.sfpa.com without express written consent from the San Francisco Paralegal Association; or
- Frame or link to www.sfpa.com or information available from www.sfpa.com without the express written consent of the San Francisco Paralegal Association.
The San Francisco Paralegal Association does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within its Career Center. If notified by a User of User Content or other materials which do not conform to these terms, the San Francisco Paralegal Association may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the User Content. The San Francisco Paralegal Association assumes no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The San Francisco Paralegal Association makes no warranty regarding the accuracy of any postings that may be contained in its Career Center.